- Federal and State Criminal Defense, White Collar Investigations
- Corporate and Health Care Defense and Investigations
- Medical and Professional Administrative and Disciplinary Proceedings
- False Claims Act, Qui Tam and RICO Litigation
- University of Tennessee College of Law, cum laude
- Public Service Committee Chair 2018-2019, Tennessee Bar Association, Young Lawyer’s Division
- Member, American, Tennessee and Knoxville Bar Associations
- Member, Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Amicus Committee
- Barrister, Hamilton Burnett American Inn of Court
Ms. Good completed her undergraduate education at East Tennessee State University, receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science with a minor in Legal Studies. She received her Doctor of Jurisprudence, cum laude, from the University of Tennessee College of Law where she competed on multiple traveling trial teams, served as Treasurer for the Moot Court Executive Board, served as a student attorney in the Advocacy Clinic, received the Summers’ Trial Advocacy Scholarship, the Moot Court Special Service Award, the Judge James H. Haynes Award for Outstanding Achievement in Moot Court, the McClung Medal for Excellence in Moot Court, and was recognized as a distinguished clinic student in the Advocacy Clinic.
While in law school, she interned at both the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Tennessee and the Knox County District Attorney’s Office.
Ms. Good’s practice encompasses criminal and civil defense in a variety of matters in state and federal court. Soon after joining the firm in 2016 and less than 24 hours after being sworn in as a new attorney, Ms. Good served as co-counsel to the firm’s managing partner, Wade V. Davies, in a jury trial where they successfully represented their client and received a judgment of acquittal.
Originally from Kingsport, Ms. Good is a life-long native of East Tennessee. Prior to obtaining her law degree, she worked as a nursing assistant in a skilled nursing facility where she cared for the elderly and disabled. In her free time, Ms. Good enjoys spending time with her family and two dogs.